The Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM) market report entails key information, vital data and statistically reinforced insights in relevance with major market components such as market overview, segmentation, forecast and more. The report is equipped with business intelligence of optimal quality which provides complete panorama of the industry to readers. This report is characterized with study carried out by team of professional analysts with the help of strong methodology, keen interest and analytical approach which may help those who are willing to reach right decisions within lesser time.
• Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM) Market is expected to register enormous growth in terms of revenue by reaching 4340 million USD by the year 2023.
• The global market for Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM) is anticipated to register CAGR of 5.2% during forecast period.
• The production value for Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM) Market is projected to reach 1909 K MT by 2024.
• With huge amount of scope for growth, China market is most likely to reach improvements in terms of quality and technology as well.
• Lanxess is identified as the biggest manufacturer operating in the global industry; with the production market share of 26% in 2017.
• In global consumption in 2017, Automotive sector contributed for the highest market with about 51.33%.
• Owing to market competitive scenario, raw materials, and changing economic conditions, prices in Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM) Market is expected to fluctuate over forecast period.
Major Market Players:
Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM) Market report entails variety of information in relevance with key companies operating in the global industry across the regions and countries. This includes Company Details, Business Overview and more.
• SK Chemical
• Lion Elastomers
• PJSC Nizhnekamskneftekhim
• Eni (Polimeri Europa)
• Jilin Xingyun Chemical
The Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM) Market report contains information and insights in relation with each segmentation of the global industry. This includes market share, forecast and more. The report has segmented the market into various segments on the basis of the following:
• Product Type
Product type-based segmentation:
• Solution Polymerization
• Suspension Polymerization
Application based segmentation:
• Automotive Industry
• Building & Construction
• Wires & Cables
Region based segmentation:
• Middle East & Africa
This report may hep those who are eager to enhance their understanding associated with significant elements of the market.